Sensory ItZooms turns your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad into a powerful high definition visual magnifier and zooming close-up camera.
ItZooms makes small items look bigger, ideal for high definition close-up photography and viewing. Make small text in books and newspapers readable, study and photograph small objects and labels, see menus in a dimly lit restaurant.
Sensory ItZooms is developed by experts in vision technology, and we look to use the power of the iPhone and iPad to provide a high performance cost effective alternative to dedicated hand held magnifiers.
- ItZooms has 10 levels of magnification with the maximum of 8x times zoom – great for close up photography.
- ItZooms uses the high quality rear facing iSight camera or flip for front facing camera.
- Torchlight option using the in-built flash (iPhone and iPod Touch only).
- High definition close up photographs can be taken or capture a magnified document for later viewing. Photographs are stored in your device’s Photo Gallery, from where they can be zoomed further or edited.
- ItZooms has a camera flip button to use the front facing camera, to study, zoom and photograph your facial features close up.
- An invert function changes the display contrast.
ItZooms leverages the power and quality of the iPhone and iPad iSight cameras, high resolution retina displays, large memory, processing power, built in accessibility features and long battery life.
ItZooms is easy to use, with a small number of touch controls that are fully Apple iOS VoiceOver speech compliant.
Transmit the magnified image from ItZooms to a large TV with ease. We recommend Apple TV for easy wireless display of your iPad or iPhone display to any TV with HDMI input.
Click to view the ItZooms Help File.