Sensory Arachne is an accessible early learning sensory resource, simple to use. The digital, colorful spiders spin there way around the screen, following your touch or pointer. Arachne can be used with the Microsoft Adaptive Controller or XBox controller, as well as other pointer devices.
This app could be a useful resource for therapists or special education teachers when working with their students. Arachne could also be a fun activity in a Sensory room as a touch responsive cause and effect app.There are a range of colorful digital spiders and web effects that will either follow your touch or pointer, or run away from your touch.
Arachne Live Demo
Sensory Arachne contains no adverts, requires no subscription and collects no user information.
Get Sensory Arachne
Switch Access and Adaptive XBox Controller
Arachne can be used with the Microsoft Adaptive Controller or XBox controller, as well as other pointer devices. Arachne can also be controlled by an external keyboard. The XBox thumb controller/joystick and D-Pad will move a virtual pointer around.
- Button 1, Space bar, Keyboard 1, XBox A resets the position of the digital spider(s)
- Button 2, Keyboard 2, XBox B changes the number of digital spiders on screen
- Button 3, Enter Key, Keyboard 3, XBox X switches between following the touch or running away. Once the spiders run to the edge of the screen tap button 1 to reset them
- Button 4, Keyboard 4, XBox Y changes the colors of the digital spiders
- Keyboard 5, XBox View Button turns off/on the buttons.Buttons Left and Right change the style and speed of the effects.
Contact us at [email protected] if you have any technical or licensing queries.