Sensory Web Apps and Sensory Live!
Most of the Sensory Apps are available as the new style “Web Apps”. You can run the Sensory Progressive Web Apps (PWA) in your browser on Android phone or tablet, Windows (inc new Edge Chromium Browser), MacOSX, and Chromebook.
The Sensory web apps can be saved onto chromebooks, android tablets, Windows PC (with Edge or Chrome), Macs (with Chrome browser!) and run later without internet access. The web apps are installed just like normal apps or programs. Click the free sample Sensory Web App icons below and the app will open in a new tab. Then an install button should appear in the Chrome Browser toolbar or pop up – click this and the app will install locally on your device and behave like an app. On Safari for Mac or iOS then the apps will also run full screen, and you can add the App icon to your screen for quick launch. See videos below.
It is possible to license the Sensory Apps to run from your own servers or install directly onto your computers. Please contact us at [email protected] if you would like to license the web apps for use on your network or in your application. We also have the classic Sensory Windows installed titles available for PC computers – contact us if you would like a license for any of these titles. Our full range of older titles can be seen on our Copyright List.
Installing Sensory Web Apps on Android Devices
Installing Sensory Web Apps on laptop with Chrome browser
Run and Add Sensory Web App for Safari iOS Device (iPad or iPhone)
Sensory Live! is an exciting new premium service. We offer all of our wide range of Sensory Apps to be run from the cloud, on any of your computers or tablets. Each app is a full screen experience and allows touch, mouse, keyboard, XBox, switch access or Microsoft Adaptive controller.
Advantages of Sensory Live
- Our fun apps are always the latest build and can be quickly updated by our developers and made available to all instantly.
- You can also download and install the apps to run offline with popular browsers like Chrome or Edge.
- They run on any device, although they are generally designed for a laptop, desktop or tablet.
- You can provide them easily to your students for remote use, by sharing screen or links.
- Most of the apps work with switches and adaptive controllers when appropriate.
- We are always working on new creations, so on Sensory Live these new apps become available instantly when released.
- The Sensory Live apps run full screen like App Store apps, and look and behave like our App Store apps.
- They are also available on the main app stores if you prefer to select and download individually
- The apps can be easily customised and created for specialist use based on user needs
- If you download the apps they are yours to keep on that device
- If you are managing a network of devices, we can offer a full range of options for deployment on Windows, Mac, Chromebooks or Web Apps.
We are launching Sensory Live at the end of 2020.