Our first release of 2021 on the Apple and Windows app stores! It is also inside Sensory Live!
Just Touch Too from Sensory is an engaging and relaxing touch effects app. Fully accessible with external switches and keyboard, it can be used in a sensory room or anytime. You can experience the live demo on the link to our webpage. If you have our original JustTouch sensory effects app in your school, clinic or sensory center, then JustTouch Too could be a great addition for your students and children.
Touching the screen creates a spinning flow colors and effects, that will roll around with your fingers. We call them “swirls”. It is multi touch so you can create some unique patterns and flows. The effects can be triggered and controlled with 4 silver buttons. Swirls will automatically be created on the background whilst the app waits for a touch.
JustTouch Too Demo
Sensory JustTouch Too (and all Sensory App House apps) do not contain advertising.
Get Sensory JustTouch Too
Switch Access and Adaptive XBox Controller
The style effect can be chosen using touch/mouse and the silver buttons. The app can also be controlled by using an XBox controller or the Microsoft Adaptive Controller with any suitable switch inputs. Keyboard control (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, space,Enter) also allows the desired effect styles to be chosen.
- Button 1 generates two new randomly placed swirls. Repeat pressing creates a cool mix effect. You can also control Button 1 using an external keyboard 1 or Space Bar, or a bluetooth switch that generates a space/1 character.
- Button 2 fires new swirls each one with a different “swirl speed” and distance. Swirls will automatically be created on the background whilst the app waits for a touch. You can also control Button 2 using an external keyboard 2 or Enter/Return key, or a bluetooth switch that generates a Return or 2 character.
- Button 3 fires new swirls, each one a different color and a different spin rate, and links with button 2 effects. Again, rapid pressing produces unusual and creative effects. You can also control Button 3 using an external keyboard 3.
- Button 4 produces different spacing for the swirls, and links with button 2 and 3 effects. You can also control Button 4 using an external keyboard 4.
- To remove/show the silver buttons, press button 5 on the keyboard.
Read more about the Bluetooth switch access and the Microsoft Adaptive Controller here.
Contact us at [email protected] if you have any technical or licensing queries.