Spinne (German word for Spider) is an accessible early learning sensory resource, simple to use. The digital, colourful spider shapes spin their way around the screen, following your touch or pointer.
Clicking or tapping the app launch screen will load app and fill the screen or window.
Press ESC key, click/tap the X button to remove the app from full screen, and it will continue to run in its tab or window. Close the tab or window if you are finished.
How to Use
This app could be a useful resource for therapists or special education teachers when working with their students. Spinne could also be a fun activity in a Sensory room as a touch responsive cause and effect app.
There are a range of colorful digital spiders that will either follow your touch or pointer, or run away from your touch.
Sensory Spinne contains no adverts, requires no subscription and collects no user information.
Switch Access and Adaptive XBox Controller
Spinne can be used with the Microsoft Adaptive Controller or XBox controller, as well as other pointer devices. Spinne can also be controlled by an external keyboard. The XBox thumb controller/joystick and D-Pad will move a virtual pointer around.
- Button 1, Space bar, Keyboard 1, XBox A changes the thickness of the spider legs
- Button 2, Keyboard 2, XBox B changes the running speed of the digital spider.
- Button 3, Enter Key, Keyboard 3, XBox X switches between changes the number of spider legs
- Button 4, Keyboard 4, XBox Y changes the colors of the digital spider and the background
- Keyboard 5, XBox View Button turns off/on the on screen buttons.
- Tap Left and Right Buttons, Keyboard +/-, XBox List/Menu Button change the style of the digital spider